Salary £35k – £45k depending on experience.
The Allies Group business is focused around three key service lines, creative content, digital marketing and digital training. As a key part of a busy full-service agency, you will be working alongside Journalists and content writers, PR experts, creative designers as well as digital marketing specialists and many more talented individuals. The Group focuses on five industry sectors, Education, Hospitality and Leisure, Professional Services, Retail and e-commerce and public and not-for-profit. We represent some of the top names in each of these sectors across the North East and further afield. With strong year-on-year growth you can be confident that you will be joining a business with ambition.
Reporting directly to the board of directors, you’ll have the opportunity to put your personality, knowledge and experience into all aspects of our marketing activity across digital and traditional services, and support in the delivery of our clients wider marketing objectives.
Working closely with all of our in-house delivery teams you will be central to the creation and execution of highly effective, integrated marketing campaigns that drive positive results for our clients businesses.
Perhaps you are an experienced marketing professional working in house or maybe you are currently working in an agency environment, either way, if you are looking to broaden your experience in digital marketing and take the lead in strategy development then this role is ideal for you.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Drive results through traditional and digital marketing activities for our clients.
- Report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs both internally and externally.
- Work closely with the Board to build and constantly evolve our digital marketing strategies.
- Devise report formats for each of our service lines that evidence results in a clear and concise way.
- Work alongside our internal delivery teams to execute campaigns which are consistent with the clients overall marketing objectives and brand.
- Live by our mantra that good isn’t good enough and strive for continual improvement in all aspects of our digital marketing.
- Become the beacon holder for all things marketing within our business.
- Take ownership for your own professional development and keep yourself up to date with the latest trends.
- Use data to create insights and develop thought leadership within our culture.
- Own campaign conversion rates and constantly push the delivery teams to improve conversions and other business critical KPIs
- Use website data and statistics effectively to make informed decisions.
- Keep up to date with competitor and industry research to ensure we are at the forefront of the market locally and nationally.
We are looking for an individual who is a proven manager and team player who wants to make a difference and who wants the responsibility that goes with building a team and supporting other people’s businesses.
- Proven track record in marketing leadership in a similar role with 3 years of experience.
- Ability to develop award winning marketing strategies for our clients.
- Evidence of your direct input in campaigns that have delivered results, either agency or client side.
- A demonstrable understanding of where digital marketing fits in the client overarching business strategy.
- Good communications skills both on paper and orally and the ability to produce compelling client reports.
- The ability to use creativity for commercial gain and brand enhancement.
- Commercially-minded; our campaigns need to drive a strong ROI for our clients.
- Possess good organisational skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple work streams across several marketing services.
- Experience of performance marketing is desirable.
- Be professionally interested in digital – this is more than just ‘another job’ in digital we need you to be ready to totally immerse yourself in it.
- Ability to constantly innovate, to identify opportunities that benefit our clients and turn them into realities
- Driven to deliver the best results for our clients year on year
What we’ve got to offer:
- 25 days holiday
- The opportunity to be involved in a well-funded professional business and to directly influence its future success.
- We know that it’s not all about work which is why we are willing to offer half a day per month out of the office for you to do something you care about. This could be voluntary work, care work but must be giving back to society in an unpaid capacity.
- Flexible working – the usual working day starts around 9 and finishes around 5, but it’s nice sometimes not to worry about the commute or the appointment you need to leave slightly early for. We are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best – within reason – and based upon achieving your KPIs.
- Remote working – sure we have a fantastic office where you’ll be based day-to-day which is great, but that’s not to say you must be there day in day out, it’s nice to have a change in environment occasionally. Should you wish, you can work from home some of the time too!
- An additional day off on your birthday
If you would like to learn more about this role then please email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] or call 0191 500 7900 for a confidential chat and to learn more about this exciting role.