We are looking for a proactive sales professional to join our expanding team.
The Allies Group business is focused around three key areas, creative content, digital marketing and digital training.
We are looking for an experienced senior sales executive who is able to sell advertising into our premium luxury lifestyle titles.
- 2 years in sales (ideally print but not essential)
- Ability to present face to face
- Understanding of publishing and being able to sell against competitors
- Ability to communicate & influence both clients and agency personnel
- Positive attitude to selling & meeting targets/objectives
- Command of basic IT skills
- Has a consultative sales approach
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Full Clean UK driving license
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Generate new leads and create revenue by offering advertising solutions over the telephone and in-person
- Achievement of agreed sales targets
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Portfolio sell the range of products and services offered by the company
- Complete administration work required for internal reporting and managing pipedrive
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Sell to both clients and agencies
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client work is delivered to the highest standards and on time
- 25 days holiday and along with a competitive salary and a generous uncapped bonus scheme opportunity to be involved in a well-funded professional business and to directly influence future success.
- We know that it’s not all about work which is why we are willing to offer half a day per month out of the office for you to do something you care about. This could be voluntary work, care work but must be giving back to society in an unpaid capacity.
- Flexible working – the usual working day starts around 9 and finishes around 5, but it’s nice sometimes not to worry about the commute or the appointment you need to leave slightly early for. We are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best – within reason – and based upon achieving your KPIs.
- Remote working – sure we have a fantastic office where you’ll be based day-to-day which is great, but that’s not to say you must be there day in day out, it’s nice to have a change in environment occasionally. Should you wish, you can work from home some of the time too!
- An additional day off on your birthday