Salary £18-23k depending on experience
Allies Group is a digital business with an emphasis on people. Our mission is to help business owners and senior managers make informed digital decisions, by providing them with pragmatic advice based on what’s best for the organisation.
We have delivered complex digital marketing projects for well-known established organisations in E-commerce, Law and Public Sector, Higher Education and Hospitality for both B2B and B2C businesses. Demand for our services has only increased throughout the pandemic and we are creating this role out of a need to expand our capacity and build a top-class digital marketing team. We are growing rapidly and you can anticipate more responsibility and the opportunity to build on your skills daily.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, recommending and implementing paid and organic social media, influencer marketing, search engine optimisation and content strategies on behalf of our clients.
We do not expect you to be able to fill all of these responsibilities right away, however, you should be able to learn from our in-house experts quickly and be able to do these within 6 months to a year.
Our ideal candidate would possess:
- 1 year of experience within an agency (preferred) or in-house position
- Quick to learn new tech platforms, such as Google and Facebook Ads.
- A proficient writer, and able to research a wide range of resources before writing in-depth blogs based on this research.
- The ability to work with numbers, we are looking for a creative/word orientated person that is also comfortable with getting insights from data.
- A learner who can pick up concepts quickly, but is also comfortable using YouTube/Google to learn independently.
- Someone who is outgoing, enjoys office banter and likes to work collaboratively.
There is wide range of responsibilities that we will want the candidate to be able to perform after relevant training:
- Develop and execute ROI generating social media strategies.
- Participate in forming effective paid social & search strategies
- Participating in link building and outreach strategies
- Implementation of new clients’ account set up and research done on behalf of client including use of Facebook Business Manager.
- Launch and optimise campaigns
- Oversee accounts on all social platforms
- Undertake research, selection and audience targeting
- Manage and understand performance issues and make relevant improvements
- Generate customer relationships and be their trusted social advisor
- Monitor budget and adjust accordingly to gain better ROI
- Produce reports for clients
- Write copy for social ads/outreach
To apply please send an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter to; [email protected]