If you are ideas driven and passionate about well considered and crafted work with an eye for detail and a minimum of 2-3 years of agency experience you could be the person we’re looking for.
The Allies Group business is focused around three key areas, creative content, digital marketing and digital training. As a key part of a busy communications agency, you will be working alongside content writers, PR experts, digital specialists and many more talented individuals.
Working with high profile clients, we are in need of a creative, multi-disciplined graphic designer to bring creative ideas and design skills across a wide range of materials, both on and offline, including branding, design, digital, publishing and print.
- Excellent conceptual and design skills including layout, typography and information design
- Highly skilled at brand, brand identity and campaign thinking
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (After Effects knowledge would also be beneficial)
- Working on creative projects involving digital and print deliverables
- Taking ownership of workload and meeting deadlines
- Interpreting a brief and taking a project from concept through to completion
- Liaising with digital and print partners to gather quotes
- Presenting ideas and designs internally and to clients
- Briefing third parties and collaborators such as photographers
- 2-3 year’s minimum design experience, preferably within an agency environment
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating experience
- Good working knowledge of the print process and preparing print-ready artwork
- Good at problem-solving, highly organised and detail orientated
- Willingness to take the initiative, be flexible and help wherever possible
- 25 days holiday and along with a competitive salary
- The opportunity to be involved in a well-funded professional business and to directly influence future success.
- We know that it’s not all about work which is why we are willing to offer half a day per month out of the office for you to do something you care about. This could be voluntary work, care work but must be giving back to society in an unpaid capacity.
- Flexible working – the usual working day starts around 9 and finishes around 5, but it’s nice sometimes not to worry about the commute or the appointment you need to leave slightly early for. We are prepared to let you work the hours that suit you best – within reason – and based upon achieving your KPIs.
- Remote working – sure we have a fantastic office where you’ll be based day-to-day which is great, but that’s not to say you must be there day in day out, it’s nice to have a change in environment occasionally. Should you wish, you can work from home some of the time too!
- An additional day off on your birthday
An additional day off on your birthday
This is a great role for the right person so if this sounds like you, then please get in touch immediately.
Salary: Depending on your experience and knowledge. We are looking to make a fast appointment so please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter to [email protected].