All of our bespoke digital marketing training courses include the following:
- Training needs analysis to agree on your specific training requirements
- Pre-course questionnaire to understand your preferred learning style and existing knowledge of digital
- Training delivered over a timeframe that is suitable for you and your business
- Up-to-date training literature that has been written specifically for your business as well as industry-relevant examples and statistics
- Regular follow-up sessions for any other queries you may have after you have finished your training
- Additional practical tips delivered straight to your inbox
Training needs analysis
Because we’re dedicated to your digital training and education, we want to support you with your learning journey from beginning to end. This means understanding precisely what you need and how we can help you before you have to commit to anything.
Our free ‘Training Needs Analysis’ gives you the opportunity to talk to one of our experienced Digital Trainers for 15 minutes in order to assess where we can best advise you, fill your knowledge gaps, and help your business grow with the style of training that suits you or your team.
STEP Cayman has been working with Allies Group through their partnership with Sidekick Cayman for the past two years. They have been involved in the delivery of two very significant projects for our branch – the launch of a new website and our Trust Cayman magazine. We have been very pleased with the outcome of both these projects and the feedback we have received from members and industry colleagues alike has been extremely positive.
STEP Cayman, Marketing Committee Chair
Tom Bradshaw, Head of Ecommerce and Operations
ML Business Content
Mincoffs Solicitors have worked with Allies Group since 2017 on SEO strategy, after experiencing issues with our previous agency. The Allies Group are a joy to work with and are an extension to our marketing team. I have been impressed with the digital marketing expertise they provide and the time they have taken to get to know our business.
Marketing and Business Development Manager, Mincoffs Solicitors